viernes, 15 de abril de 2011

My Choice

Why i choose veterinary medicina as my carrer?
firts of all i love animals, since i was a child
i ever tried cure animal injuries but obviously never worked (lol)
then when i grow up i read a lot abut veterinay and in high school i decided that ehis would be my carrer someday
now im very happy because i studying what i like in the college that i like =D
I think its an incredible carrer, the animals are more noble than people (a lot)
but some people (a lot too ¬¬) have a bad behavior with animals
and they dont want to an animal receives medical treatment
so i want to change that mentality, i want to help animals
and teach people thats animals are amazing
Maybe went i become a veterinary i will be a exotic animals doctor
but really is i not sure now, but advancing the carrer i will realize what i want

i hope all of u enjoyed reading my blog!

See ya!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario